Monday, June 18, 2012

you need to know your purpose

I discovered long ago what I was put on this earth to do.I determined my true purpose in life,my “right livelihood.” I discovered how to inject passion and determination into every activity I undertake.And I learned how purpose can bring an aspect of fun and fulfillment to virtually everything I do.Now I’d like to help uncover the same secret for you.You see,without a purpose in life,it’s easy to get sidetracked on your life’s journey.It’s easy to wander and drift,accomplishing little.But with a purpose,everything in life seems to fall into place.To be “on purpose” means you’re doing what you love to do,doing what you’re good at and accomplishing what’s important to you.When you truly are on purpose,the people,resources,and opportunities you need naturally gravitate toward you.The world benefits too,because when you act in alignment with your true life purpose,all of your actions automatically serve others.Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose.

No comments: